Is there anything better than a refreshing, iced beverage on a hot day or after a sweaty workout? This is a much healthier alternative to drinking soda or sugary sports drinks. Plus, it’s fast and easy to make a tall bottle of iced Teami by using your tumbler and favorite Teami tea blend.
- 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite Teami tea
- ½ cup boiling water (approximately a quarter of your Teami Tumbler)
- Add ½ cup of boiling water to your tumbler.
- Let it sit for five or more minutes so it can steep.
- Fill your tumbler to the top with ice and stir until everything is mixed well.
- Don’t forget to add your strainer before closing!