Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
The ideal candidate should have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates a passion for illustrative design and typography. The candidate should have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Design and prepare complex artwork on short notice. Apply established standards and formats from the Company’s style manual or Client-specific branding guidelines.
- Design, revise and produce visually appealing reports, including 20+ page booklets, newsletters, posters, flyers, and create various layouts, charts, maps, diagrams, tables, sketches, signs, and logos.
- Work directly with Marketing Managers, Web Developers, editors and file authors to review artwork, text, and other materials required for graphic design, and complete assignments according to schedule.
Modify existing artwork as required.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Microsoft programs.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience using graphic design software, with a strong portfolio of proven work projects.
- Ability to visually depict accurate information and business concepts when developing graphics and creating presentations.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Equivalent Certificate of Completion from an accredited Design/Graphics course.
|||Dubai, UAE|||Digital Marketing||||||of-lLWVVA1FD3aaj|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false