Our Team is constantly growing!
If you are passionate about healthy lifestyle, you've definitely come to the right place. We'd love to have you join our tem.
Apply today on any jobs available. See below for details.
To apply, use the form below or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital marketing executive
About the job
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. The candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. The candidate should have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
1. Contribute to the preparation of policies to form a long-lasting digital association with consumers.
2. Monitor the current company incidence on social media marketing campaigns.
3. Active involvement in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts.
4. Prepare operational newsletters and persuasive email marketing strategies.
5. Provide inventive designs for content marketing.
6. Work together with Web Designer/developer to maximize user experience.
7. Coordinate with Digital Marketing Manager in regard to the online adverts.
8. Conserve partnerships with media companies.
9.Stay updated with digital marketing trends and attend networking events.
10. Ensure that the brand message is consistent
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant field.
2. Proven 4 years of solid work experience as Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist or a any related position.
3. Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing ideas on SEO and SEM.
4. Experience executing paid social media campaignsKnowhow of web analytics tools.
5. Experience in creative content writing.
6. Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
7. Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.Outstanding problem-solving skills.
8. Exceptional attention to detail.A critical thinker.
9.Good verbal and written communication skills.
10. Strong working experience with Google Analytics.
11. Full understanding of all social media platforms.
12. Knowledge of content management systems.
12. Working knowledge in Canva, Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.